Trump in August 2015
|Born||Donald John Trump June 14, 1946 Queens, New York City, United States|
|Residence||Trump Tower, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Occupation||Chairman and President, The Trump Organization; former host, The Apprentice; 2016 Republican Nominee|
|Net worth||US$4.5 billion (May 2016)|
|Children||with Zelníčková; Donald Trump, Jr. Ivanka Trump Eric Trump with Maples; Tiffany Trump with Knauss; Barron Trump|
Handwriting Analysis Get this book in a few days and find out what Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Signatures reveal. From the very first chapter you’ll practice interpreting actual handwriting samples ( many from famous celebrities and infamous criminals ) and you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’re able to apply your new sills
A former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to “speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You’ll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Speaks at Retired American Warriors PAC Event 10/3/16
Donald Trump was born and raised in New York. Bachelor of Science in economics graduate, he is known as an American businessman, television personality, author and politician. As the chairman of The Trump Organization he overlooks all his real estate ventures and businesses. Forbes list him among the wealthiest 400 of The World’s Billionaires.
Beginnings in Politics
He previously sought the Reform Party’s nomination in 2000 but withdrew before the primary contests. Regarding his views on taking Office, he is in favor.
- to oppose to trade agreements he regards as unfair to the U.S.;
- enforce immigration including the building of a ¨wall¨ along the US-Mexico border;
- the temporary suspension of immigration from nations with a proven record of terrorism against the U.S.
- create a deportation force for illegal immigrant;
- the quick defeat of ISIS;
- of a reform of the veteran’s care that he consider insufficient;
- the replacement of the Affordable Care Act;
- tax cuts;
- enforce a law and order country;
- of the second amendment;
- capital punishment;
- pro-life with exceptions;
- corporate tax rate reduction;
- elimination of business loopholes and deductions;
- personal income tax reduction;
- to create a zero tax bracket;
- elimination of estate tax;
- of tariffs increase on Chinese imports to the United States;
- revision of Climate change agreement that he estimate to be unfair to the United States in favor of China.
- although he supports increasing U.S. military spending he would decrease participation in NATO and the Pacific region;
- he prefer a stronger position on U.S. soil and much more participation at their cost of foreign countries to resolve their own or neighbor issues.
Donald Trump’s full speech on economic policy
August 8, 2016
Donald Trump Acceptance Speech July 21st, 2016
2016 Republican National Convention
The Next Bubble. A summary of the next crisis and how to prepare for it. details
You have an idea or a product that you would like to sell online and work for yourself? Here is the easiest and most complete e-commerce web store you can create. Easier than WordPress. It is our opinion.