From The Preamble to the United States Constitution, we all know…
¨We the People of the United States¨
and it it is followed by: ¨…in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.¨ The key points are:
- in Order to form a more perfect Union,
- establish Justice,
- insure domestic Tranquility,
- provide for the common defense,
- promote the general Welfare,
- and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,
- do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
For a more detailed, interesting, but still brief explanation of the Constitution of The United States, consult the following: A Brief Explanation of the Constitution of the United States.
from Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, Bill Clinton and any more. These quotes would just fit in the 2016 Presidential election.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The President of the United States of America is the head of state and head of government. The president leads the executive branch of the federal government and is the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces. Hi executive power includes
- execution of federal law,
- appointing federal executive,
- appointing diplomatic, regulatory and judicial officers,
- concluding treaties with foreign with the consent of the Senate.
- The President can dictate the legislative agenda.
- The President directs the foreign and domestic policy.
The three main components: The President of the United States, The Congress ( the Senate and the House of Representatives), The Supreme Court. An overview here.
. Proudly show that you care. Let us know that it counts. A T-Shirt tells a lot about what is important to you. USA says it all. Visit us for more.